- Initial Consultation: This is a one-to-one (student/practitioner) consult that includes a series of informal assessments as well as a review of prior evaluations and/or assessments and, if necessary and requested, the initial correspondence with teachers, therapists, and professionals both in and out of the school environment. The intention of this intake is informational and illustrates a student’s strengths/weaknesses, where instruction must begin, and aids in setting both short and long-term goals.
- $100 (Up to 2 hours) Includes a short write-up of findings and goals.
- $200 (additional) for a formal and detailed write-up.
- One-to-one executive functioning, organizational and/or study skills: $100.00 per hour
- One-to-one remediation: $100.00 per hour
- On-site school meetings & consultations: $150 per hour
- Phone consultation (parents, teachers & therapists): $75 per hour (this does not apply to any communication in setting up initial consultation)
- I do offer a sliding scale based on individual family need
- The initial consultation must be paid in full on the day of the service. Check, credit card or cash are accepted.
- Payments are made weekly after the student’s last session for the week. Invoices are provided upon request.
- If a conflict arises that interferes with a regularly scheduled appointment, please communicate this 24-hours in advance. If there is availability, I will offer two possible times to make-up the session within the month. In the event of a cancellation that cannot be rescheduled, I ask for payment for that missed session.
- If you wish to permanently cancel weekly session times, I ask for a two to four week notice.